AHS Alumni Forum
October 20, 2014, 05:39:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Let's post some more. Use this as a tool for re-connecting w/ lost friends and to make new ones. Remember, we're ALL Greyhounds!  Also, your suggestions here are welcomed.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Donny McNerlin, Class of '82  (Read 3780 times)
marshy
-=Alumni Web Actual=-
Benevolant Dictator
Big Dawg

Agnostic
Graduating Class: Proud Member of the Atascadero High School Class of 1982

Cancer   Yellow Star - Beautifies EleganceCosmic

What, all this isn't good enough for you?

« on: January 25, 2007, 11:24:21 PM »

Robert "Donny" McNerlin Jr.
Robert "Donny" McNerlin Jr., 42, passed away on Dec. 25, 2006 in Atascadero.
A celebration of his life will be held at 11 am. on Saturday, Dec. 30 at the Chapel of the Roses.
His cremains will be buried in Atascadero Cemetery at a later date.
Donny was born in San Luis Obispo on July 2, 1964 to Don and Mary McNerlin and graduated from
Atascadero High School in 1983
(I dunno about that, he was in MY class... '82... -Marsh).

Donny loved sky diving, music, kite flying and, most recently, fishing.
Donny was preceded in death by his grandparents, Frank J. Dees of Atascadero, Tony and Edna McNerlin of Booneville, Ark., and, most recently, his best friend and uncle, Frankie J. Dees, of Atascadero.
Donny is survived by parents, Don and Mary McNerlin; sister, Mitsy; grandmother, Mary Dees; nephew, Cody Repp;  and dear friend, Princy, all of Atascadero along with many aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 08:29:13 PM by marshy » Logged

Marsh Wise
Webmaster and Head Village Idiot, AtascaderoAlumni.org

Also, www.the-dogs-place.com give it a look!

Netscape Aim/AOL screen name: Sturmkatze
Yahoo Messenger screen name: sturmkatze

Visit both my boring and inconsequential personal pages at www.myspace.com/sturmkatze  and www.reenactor.net/main_htmls/marsh.html

Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt.
DeAnna Renfro
Freshman

Taurus   Blue Monkey - Plays MagicPlanetary

DeAnna Renfro, class of '83

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 08:12:37 PM »

I didn't find about about Donny's death until a day after his funeral.  I surprised myself and my family by my sudden burst of tears.  I didn't know Donny well once he left high school.  My memories of him revolve around the infamous activities in the Drama Department.  Donny was beautiful, funny, talented and appeared god like to a shy female underclassman like I was back then.  Donny was to portray the role of an indian.  It was my job to transform this golden, all american man-child into a bronzed indian in full war paint.  Day after day, from dress rehearsals to closing night, I lathered his half naked body in brown makeup and covered his chest in an eagle design. I was so shy and Donny would clown around with me, flirt with me, until he reached his goal of making me blush.  I was but 15, too young to know how to handle all those fluttery feelings I had when my hand touched his skin.  I had not been this up close and personal to a male body before. I am sure my wonderment and underlying lust were very amusing to him.  Girls would fall all over themselves to talk to him.  He was so cute and likeable, people just naturally gravitated towards him.  He was so sweet to me.  Of course, he liked the obvious adulation I bestowed upon him.   Quietly, so no one else would hear, he would whisper outrageous flirtations in my ear.  LIke "I love the way you rub your hands all over my body.  It's like getting a daily massage."   Since he was only wearing a shorts-like indian loin cloth thing, he  had quite a bit of exposed skin that I needed to cover with color.  Much of it requiring a second coat.  It took almost 2 hours to complete the transformation.  That was 2 hours every day, for 4 weeks.   I can honestly say, I got to know his body well, from head to toe, litterally.   We were intimate without being intimate, if that makes any sense. He never took advantage of my idolization.  He was always kind, sweet, and gallant even when he was outrageous. One time he asked if I would come over to his house and help him wash all the make-up off.  I blushed and stammered so much, I am sure I looked like a young doe caught in the headlights.  Donny, just flashed that brilliant smile, then left the green room taking his laughter with him.  At the end of the play he gave me a single red rose with a indian feather attached to it.  A simple card read "To DeAnna, the sweetest girl with the softest hands.  I will miss your massages and your blushes.  Donny". 

I didn't have much opportunity to see Donny after he graduated.  We would run into each other occassionally around town.  He would always bring up the massages and I always blushed.  The last time I saw him was New Year's Eve a couple years back.  I ran into him and his friend at Vons.  We were both in the champagne section, shopping for the necessary items to ring in the New Year.  When he saw me, his face lit up and he hugged me.  He proceeded to tell his friend of how wonderful it felt to have my hands massaging his body back in high school.  And much to my embarrassment, even at the age of 40, he still made me blush.  He was astonished that I still blushed even after all these years.   

Although his spirit may have left this world, I shall not forget him.  He was a bright, ray of light that continued to shine long after the last curtain closed.
erinpitt
Freshman

Christianity

Leo   Blue Hand - Knows AccomplishmentPlanetary

Its me

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 08:27:26 PM »

Hi I knew Donny McNerlin no I didn't go to school with him I knew Donny from the moose lodge my mom and stepdad (jim and jan gunter) Donny was a sweet guy he was always nice to me when i went to the moose. I even had a crush on him and he thought it was cute HAHAHA, I just saw him last  summer with my sister susann when we went to her 10 yr the family had just lost frankie D that week it was sad because I knew the hole family from the moose.  he will be missed, my thoughts are with the family.

erinpitt
kimnoyes
Global Moderator
Racing Greyhound

Christianity
Graduating Class: Proud Member of the Atascadero High School Class of 1989

Aries   Blue Hand - Knows AccomplishmentRhythmic

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 07:17:29 PM »

Good lord that was a beautiful and charming tribute to a departed soul. This is so wonderful I would like to post it on my blog as a tribute to Donny and with attribution to you. How do you feel about this?

Kim Patrick Noyes
AHS Class of 1989

I didn't find about about Donny's death until a day after his funeral.  I surprised myself and my family by my sudden burst of tears.  I didn't know Donny well once he left high school.  My memories of him revolve around the infamous activities in the Drama Department.  Donny was beautiful, funny, talented and appeared god like to a shy female underclassman like I was back then.  Donny was to portray the role of an indian.  It was my job to transform this golden, all american man-child into a bronzed indian in full war paint.  Day after day, from dress rehearsals to closing night, I lathered his half naked body in brown makeup and covered his chest in an eagle design. I was so shy and Donny would clown around with me, flirt with me, until he reached his goal of making me blush.  I was but 15, too young to know how to handle all those fluttery feelings I had when my hand touched his skin.  I had not been this up close and personal to a male body before. I am sure my wonderment and underlying lust were very amusing to him.  Girls would fall all over themselves to talk to him.  He was so cute and likeable, people just naturally gravitated towards him.  He was so sweet to me.  Of course, he liked the obvious adulation I bestowed upon him.   Quietly, so no one else would hear, he would whisper outrageous flirtations in my ear.  LIke "I love the way you rub your hands all over my body.  It's like getting a daily massage."   Since he was only wearing a shorts-like indian loin cloth thing, he  had quite a bit of exposed skin that I needed to cover with color.  Much of it requiring a second coat.  It took almost 2 hours to complete the transformation.  That was 2 hours every day, for 4 weeks.   I can honestly say, I got to know his body well, from head to toe, litterally.   We were intimate without being intimate, if that makes any sense. He never took advantage of my idolization.  He was always kind, sweet, and gallant even when he was outrageous. One time he asked if I would come over to his house and help him wash all the make-up off.  I blushed and stammered so much, I am sure I looked like a young doe caught in the headlights.  Donny, just flashed that brilliant smile, then left the green room taking his laughter with him.  At the end of the play he gave me a single red rose with a indian feather attached to it.  A simple card read "To DeAnna, the sweetest girl with the softest hands.  I will miss your massages and your blushes.  Donny". 

I didn't have much opportunity to see Donny after he graduated.  We would run into each other occassionally around town.  He would always bring up the massages and I always blushed.  The last time I saw him was New Year's Eve a couple years back.  I ran into him and his friend at Vons.  We were both in the champagne section, shopping for the necessary items to ring in the New Year.  When he saw me, his face lit up and he hugged me.  He proceeded to tell his friend of how wonderful it felt to have my hands massaging his body back in high school.  And much to my embarrassment, even at the age of 40, he still made me blush.  He was astonished that I still blushed even after all these years.   

Although his spirit may have left this world, I shall not forget him.  He was a bright, ray of light that continued to shine long after the last curtain closed.

Kim Patrick Noyes
AHS Class of '89
AHS Forum Moderator
Tallier of Death on the Memorial Page
My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/derkimster
Linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kim-noyes/9/3a1/2b8
Follow me on Twitter @DisasterKim
Check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: